Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I've decided to not spend anymore money on mods for the time being. Instead, I'm going to actually install the MANY mods I have just laying around waiting to be put on. This way I make room in my garage and actually have more mods put on the Envoy!

So, the first of many "already purchased but needing to be installed" mods is a spot for my flashlight!

I went through and tried many different places but ended up settling on attaching it under the rear seats. It's similar to the article in the articles section, but I found some stuff that made it more clean looking.

Later on when I end up taking my seats out to really clean the interior, I plan on painting the whole metal area black... And don't mind the dirt and metal dust/shavings, I haven't had time to clean it before I took the pictures.

Oh, and yes, it is out of the way, when someone is sitting there, they cannot tell the flashlight is there!

EDIT:
Here is the article for those of you who are interested. http://forums.trailvoy.com/articles.php...

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You know, i've been putting this mod off for the past year... I have a spare charger for my Streamlight that I can mount there, and have the power right there.
Yeh, I bought the flashlight and the mounting hardware a little over a year ago. I kept the flashlight in the compartment in the back. I just got around to installing it. I'm trying to save up the last lttle bit I need for the August meet. So no spending money on mods.

·
Registered
2009 chevy trailblazer_lt
53 Posts
Looks like a good enough reason to go out and buy a 5 or 6 cell Mag Lite. I like to take mine on bike rides for that "just in case" moment that you might need it. It would be good to have one in the Trailblazer as well. Thanks for the idea.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,420 Posts
I would love to mount mine somewhere like that but being a girl I wanna have it handy to whack at people lol... just incase... so for now it sits between the passenger seat and ebrake

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.