Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was debating on getting them i didn't want to spend 70 bucks on a reverse light bulb but i just bought the v-star from v-leds.com i found a 15% coupon code so i decided to go for it. Ill take some pictures as soon as i put them in. It should be ridiculously bright.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
V-star 150 led reverse lights

My v-star led back up lights finally came in today not too hard to install. I have a few pics in daylight im gonna wait till its dark and take a few more. They are decently bright and look really good.

Attachments

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
How did you fit that in the housing? was it easy?

but looks good!:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,239 Posts
That is one heck of a LED array. Are those out-rigger LED's supported at all? How come it's a two person job?
I gotta check those out for my Voy, they look bright enough to be daytime running light.:eek:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
I was debating on getting them i didn't want to spend 70 bucks on a reverse light bulb but i just bought the v-star from v-leds.com i found a 15% coupon code so i decided to go for it. Ill take some pictures as soon as i put them in. It should be ridiculously bright.
What is the 15% code.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
15% off v-leds.com

no one say anything but the code is toyotanation. Anytime there is a place to put a discount code i always google the web site then promo code 90% of the time you can find 10 or 15 percent off.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
V-led reverse lights

the outer part is attached on a spring so some one has to hold them up while someone else pushes it in its too much to do by one person at least for me it was lol. With two people it took like 30 seconds.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,227 Posts
no one say anything but the code is toyotanation. Anytime there is a place to put a discount code i always google the web site then promo code 90% of the time you can find 10 or 15 percent off.
Always google codes when buying on line:yes:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
resistor for led reverse lights?

Are the resistors just to stop hyper flashing or are they to make the bulbs last longer and what wire would you put them on?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Now not know the bulb numbers but if the brake and rear turn signals are the same...:undecided But that is one expensive mod to have stock tails with LEDs...

Looks good though:thumbsup: How is the light output?

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
It looks like a pretty flower in the housing!! Looks good! They look really bright! I bought some ractive leds from automotive store and lifespan of them are about 6 months!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts