Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally had the energy to deep clean my carpet and got my weather tech Digital fit floormats out of the box (been sitting there since march:crazy:) and also took a few shots of my Eclipse Nav/DVD, and2 " LCD's with DVD/USB/SD card;)

weathertech

and few more misc

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Looking good vince ...i knew it seemed like i hadnt scene ya on tv lately...nice updates
Voys looking sweet! Awesome tol....I've seen him on many occasions......PS3 COD 4 modern warfare online.....just starting to get a hang of hardcore matches....long time no talk pare...how are you.....I missed you........LOL....in a filipino manly way!! Working on my second set of headlights and using the lexus projectors with tsx-r lens.......I'll post some pics up when I am done...

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
183 Posts
Where did you get the seatback protectors? I've got the cheap walmart plastic ones, but they look like crap.:ugh:

·
Registered
2002 gmc
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys the only main thing i need is to get done is my stillen front lip repaired and painted and my hood that was keyed hope i can get it done soon.

Looking good vince ...i knew it seemed like i hadnt scene ya on tv lately...nice updates
ive been busy for a while bought a new house, got my pistol permit;), and work but i have been checkin in on TV everynight to see whats up. and The video you made was nice i wish i can go to 1 of those meet someday;)

Looks good. I like the way the headrests have the zippered panel to hide 'em:cool: Just need to dye the leather to match now:D
ive been trying to do some research about that hope to get it match soon and yeah the zippered panel was the selling point for me they are nice, but i guess i went overboard on the LCD i wish i would have gotten the 7' instead of the 9":crazy:
Voys looking sweet! Awesome tol....I've seen him on many occasions......PS3 COD 4 modern warfare online.....just starting to get a hang of hardcore matches....long time no talk pare...how are you.....I missed you........LOL....in a filipino manly way!! Working on my second set of headlights and using the lexus projectors with tsx-r lens.......I'll post some pics up when I am done...
Kamusta pare:thumbsup: thats another thing i was busy is getting my win ratio game up, which i finally achieve :dielaugh: and 98% of my games are in hardcore matches, cant wait for modern warfare 2 this november:thumbsup: i cant wait for the next retrofit project thats gonna be hott. Are you putting those LED like Audi style???:cool: i wish i had the skill like you:undecided gl.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
sweet....all I've been playing is COD WAR Zombies.... SHI NO NUMA.....it can get pretty addicting...LOL.....just the hype on COD MW 2 will be frickin' Sweet!! I hear they are going to have zombies as well.....yeah in regards to my projectors.....practice makes perfect,.....LOL....its more than a headache but the turnout will be sweet....I thought about the audi style headlights or the angel eyes(which I bought) but in the end I think I want to try to go as oem as possible...except I tinted the orange....It doesn't appeal to me when its not there.....anyways pare talk to you later!!

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
looks good! and nice 5th gen btw..i drove around an h22 prelude for a while and loved it. is it stick or auto?

·
Registered
2002 gmc
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Where did you get the seatback protectors? I've got the cheap walmart plastic ones, but they look like crap.:ugh:
i prob had the same waslmart as you and yes they sucks!!! i got my weathertech digitalfit floormats from autogeek.net:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.