Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I mentioned in my Introductions thread, the Trailblazer's not mine, it's my girlfriend's... It's mostly stock, but it's pretty shiny when a little work's put into it. :) The '00 Crown Vic Police Interceptor is mine. You can hold the "wow-what-a-whacker" comments - I'm a part-time volunteer firefighter so I have use for the equipment. ;)

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Welcome!:thumbsup: Watch out for the Mod Bug ..... once bitten there is no cure!:raspberry

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
963 Posts
Jake: ... this car has a lot of pickup ...
Elwood: ... its got a cop moter of 440 cubic inch plan, its got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks ... the model made before catalytic converters so it will run good on regular gas ... what do you say, is it the new Blues Mobile or what?

Jake: ... fix the cigarette lighter ...

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:dielaugh:

Hahahaha! Envoyguy - Yeah, I've been kinda' trying to get her to want to do a couple things to the truck, but she's fixed on concentrating on more "adult-like, responsible things" like putting a new deck on the house and stuff like that. lol Maybe in the future when we get my house sold and have some extra money, I'll be able to talk her into a few things. :) The only thing I'd like to change, at least at the moment, would be the addition on nice 20"-ish wheels and tinting the front two side windows.

The mod bug has bitten me with every vehicle I've owned, that's for sure.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
21 Posts
Jake: ... this car has a lot of pickup ...
Elwood: ... its got a cop moter of 440 cubic inch plan, its got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks ... the model made before catalytic converters so it will run good on regular gas ... what do you say, is it the new Blues Mobile or what?

Jake: ... fix the cigarette lighter ...
Clockman, you are my new hero:woohoo:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts