Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was on here a while ago looking for fender flare options and I’m sure everyone here knows there isn’t much/ if any options. I needed something to cover my wider rims/tires and on a whim I looked around at similar vehicles starting with chevys obviously and bought some flares for a 1500 and I’ll be damned the rears fit with such little modifications to the flares(obviously had to cut them in half so the doors would still open)! And they look amazing. Fronts are also going to need either some finesse to fit but it looks like I got three options. 1. Mount them a little forward 2. Cut the flares to shorten them 3. Cut my fenders to fit the flares as it. Since this isn’t a show car I’m going to go with option 3 cause I think it’s going to look the best but it will be the most work. I’ll post updated pictures once I get the front done in anyones interested!
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
2003 Chevy Trailblazer LT
618 Posts
Was on here a while ago looking for fender flare options and I’m sure everyone here knows there isn’t much/ if any options. I needed something to cover my wider rims/tires and on a whim I looked around at similar vehicles starting with chevys obviously and bought some flares for a 1500 and I’ll be damned the rears fit with such little modifications to the flares(obviously had to cut them in half so the doors would still open)! And they look amazing. Fronts are also going to need either some finesse to fit but it looks like I got three options. 1. Mount them a little forward 2. Cut the flares to shorten them 3. Cut my fenders to fit the flares as it. Since this isn’t a show car I’m going to go with option 3 cause I think it’s going to look the best but it will be the most work. I’ll post updated pictures once I get the front done in anyones interested! View attachment 59349
You must be from Pa close to me. That powdercoat sticker has a 215 number on it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not 100% done yet but pretty much! This took very little time and effort if I did measurements and really took my time maybe it could be better but I’m 1000% happy with the results. Did cut the front fenders to fit the flares as is.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
696 Posts
Ahhh...just cut up a kid's swimming pool.

• Haha
Reactions: Brad_
1 - 15 of 15 Posts