Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2007 gmc
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, my name is Steve and I am from Suwanee, GA. I read a post from ssmedt on georgia355.com about a combined 355/360 meet on April 25. I think that is a GREAT idea and just checking it out.

A little bit about me; I drive a 2007 GMC Canyon Z71-4x4 Crew Cab with a 3.7 I5 Automatic. Last year I installed a 4" Skyjacker suspension lift and 3" Performance Accessories body lift. Currently have 33x11.5x17 tires on it due to a snafu with the shop I bought the kits thru but will be going 35x12.5x17 when these tires wear out. I have HP Tuners Pro and have tuned several vehicles. I and also an AMSoil dealer and kind of a maintenance and fluids freak. Feel free to ask me questions about tuning, fluids or any maintenance. Back before my daughter, I used to be an avid scuba diver.

Just drove to Tennessee today to swap grilles with another 355 guy. Attached is a picture from today. I plan on pulling the emblems of tomorrow.

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
I am glad that you made it over hear and I hope to see out out at stone mountain on the 25th; I am sure that brandon (bigbadbowtie088) will be interested in talking with you; we is our most hardcore off road guy; (even though he has a 3.43 4x2 with no G80:raspberry)

feel free to contribute any ideas you might have about the meet in the meet thread; there is a link in my sig

·
Registered
2007 gmc
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am glad that you made it over hear and I hope to see out out at stone mountain on the 25th; I am sure that brandon (bigbadbowtie088) will be interested in talking with you; we is our most hardcore off road guy; (even though he has a 3.43 4x2 with no G80:raspberry)

feel free to contribute any ideas you might have about the meet in the meet thread; there is a link in my sig
My schedule stays hectic but I am keeping an eye out for the 25. It sounds like fun. The bigger the group the better IMO. Can't wait to meet Brandon.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
this isn't fair, why did gm give them a good suspension for lifting and not us... and also a good lug pattern:sadcry::sadcry::sadcry:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Welcome to the site!!! Sharp looking truck...........looks sweet!! But just a question.....is it me or the truck looks like its sitting higher in the front than the back.....or is it the angle of the camera??

·
Registered
2007 gmc
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the site!!! Sharp looking truck...........looks sweet!! But just a question.....is it me or the truck looks like its sitting higher in the front than the back.....or is it the angle of the camera??
Definitely camera angle. The truck sits level (or damn near close).

Do you think the back is lower? Might have to raise it a few inches then???

Few other pics of the truck:
http://www.355nation.net/forum/album.php?albumid=463

·
Registered
2007 gmc
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes. Installed both kits 100% by myself!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts