Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to start another fan clutch thread, I do realize this question has been asked and there is already too many threads in this.
My question is, which after market fan clutches do most people use here. I am in need of one and just would like to make this the last one I have to buy at the same time I am on a budget. I have heard of Dorman, AC Delco and Behr look a likes. I am trying to stay under 200. The dealers want 450+ :eek:
I am thinking Dorman but am a little worried about them because they are newer to the market and probably not too many out there tested yet. Anybody with Dorman?

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not trying to beat on Dorman but I saw somebody else report that they bought Dorman and it only lasted a few days or weeks, then replaced with the Behr want-to-be. I like the price of the Dorman is why I ask.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,232 Posts
"Behr look a like"? Behr makes (or made) the original ACDelco clutches. The factory clutch on my 2002 had a Behr sticker on it. The updated replacement came in an ACDelco box and was made by Behr too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.