Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed my new Factory Reproduction 20x8's in gloss black today. Only knock I have is they sent the black lug nuts in 13/16" and not all of them. I have 3 3/4" on one tire, left em a message, I'm sure they'll make good....only problem is now I have to carry a 13/16" in the truck. Here's some pics...

Stock rims now for sale here: http://classifieds.trailvoy.com/showproduct.php?product=2352&cat=5

·
Registered
2007 chevy
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys!

You should do the lugs in orange to match your badging. Looks great, tho!
Actually gonna do the caliper covers in orange, make it pop. I'm battling with color matching with the guys at MGP caliper covers. The badges are 'reflective orange' (which is why someone thought yellow, sun makes em appear that way), difficult color to get a code for, so my only hope is to ask MCV for a scrap so they can visually match.

·
Registered
2004 chevy
587 Posts
Thanks guys!

Actually gonna do the caliper covers in orange, make it pop. I'm battling with color matching with the guys at MGP caliper covers. The badges are 'reflective orange' (which is why someone thought yellow, sun makes em appear that way), difficult color to get a code for, so my only hope is to ask MCV for a scrap so they can visually match.
Those covers are going to look sweet, and for the price they better. I want to paint my calipers orange as well. I don't understand why it's so hard to find high-temp paint in orange.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree, funny thing is, I found the color in powder-coat, it's safety orange. Provided them with the code, but they couldn't cross match it to the paint. Should turn out ok, spoke to Vince at MotorCity Vinyl today...and as always, they will accomodate and send a sample to MGP. Pics when I get 'em.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.