Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thank you to Doug @ Factory Reproductions!:hail: Got my rims and tires in yesterday. They were wrapped up good for shipping. The quality is awsome! They don't feel that heavy for the size. I couldn't be happier! So any of you guys on the fence about getting them don't think twice about it. DO IT! Doug was great to deal with. The quality of the wheels are great. :woot::woot::woot::woot:

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
Just wanted to say thank you to Doug @ Factory Reproductions!:hail: Got my rims and tires in yesterday. They were wrapped up good for shipping. The quality is awsome! They don't feel that heavy for the size. I couldn't be happier! So any of you guys on the fence about getting them don't think twice about it. DO IT! Doug was great to deal with. The quality of the wheels are great. :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Aww they are SO badass looking. I want a set, except in Black of coarse. :D

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Awesome. Will compliment everything else you are doing with the truck. Well Done Sir. Well Done.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Figure I'll post the picture here as well. I culdn't be happier with the quality and finish of them! And with the tires mounted from Factory Reproductions as well there is verry little weights used to balance them!!!! Much better then my 20's I had. Here's a tease of them on the truck.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,002 Posts
Lookin good.... i think my repo's are going back on this year again. i was gonna sell them and do something different but lack of money etc, im staying with them for another year. very easy to keep spotless. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,674 Posts
Dave, they look great cant wait to putt the flat blacks on my truck i won last yr at carlisle... question what size tire did u go with?

Thanks in advance

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dave, they look great cant wait to putt the flat blacks on my truck i won last yr at carlisle... question what size tire did u go with?

Thanks in advance
I did the 265/35R22 but that's because I needed the shorter height. But I would say go with the 40 series so you have a little more sidewall if you drive the truck daily.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
9 Posts
What size tires

What size tires are prefered for the 22x9 factory reproduction ss rims? could i get cheap tires or is that a bad idea?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts