Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the BDS spacers in the front, but the milemarker winch mount and winch cause lots of sag. the back is high enough for me, but i would like to know what type of fabtech coilovers (i think Alekg has them) or stiffer springs to raise the height in the front. my ulitmate goal is to raise the front roughly 2 to 3 inches higher than it is now to try to make it level with the back and get rid of the front end sag.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,636 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,055 Posts
I personally wanted to make sure any added weight up front cold be compensated for so I went with the coilovers.

However, you have to realize that I was taking a HUGE chance on this since there was no way I could get a set locally to even do measurements on. Luckily I had 2 things going for me:

- A great staff at North Shore Offroad in British Columbia who really pestered FabTech to get some measurements of the coilovers. I then used Fabtech's install instructions which they have posted online. They contain blueprint-quality diagrams of the coilovers. Using the basic measurements I got, I was able to extrapolate the rest.

- Ryan, the genius fabricator at National 4WD who made it all work.

AG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts