Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, been seeing lots of hott pics of rides on here. I have been looking for mirror covers and door handle covers for a while, with no luck. I have been seeing a lot of people on here with mirror covers and door handle covers. Where are you guys finding this stuff????

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,624 Posts
there sanding and painting them, there selves.. only ones most people r buying r chrome ones.. they either take theirs off and sand, prime, paint, clear them.. or buy factory oem which some are smoother then others so its easier to paint..

if u do a search u will see plenty of examples and should find a few how to in there..

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hopefully someone has had teh same idea as me....i wanted to do carbon fiber door handles and mirror covers cuz i kinda like the carbon fiber look on the silver envoy....i think it looks hott

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha....i'll try and refrain from all of the extra t's, but either way, i wish someone would sticky how to remove your mirror covers with like pics, cuz if i go to do this, knowing my luck, i'll break something or really screw it up. Any ideas or suggestions as to who might already have done a thread with pics and or step by step? (p.s. I have used the search function prior to asking this lol)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.