Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My first exterior mods on my TrailBlazer I got last January. Got the front windows tinted 15% and the tint strip across the windshield.

Also got a chromed aluminum grill/protector inserts.

Not a very good photo of it now that I look at it, hard to see that it's horizontal lines and not mesh. There isn't a gap there even though it looks like it in this photo - its flush.

Had a headlight connector melt out on me a few days ago and I thought I blew a headlight at first until I checked and found the real problem. Yikes! Robbed a GMV Envoy that had been totaled of one of its connectors at the salvage yard for $2 and fixed it myself and installed some Hella blue Xenon headlights (stock wattage for all of them), SO bright! Hard to show in pics but:

My Thunderbird getting a headlight tan, haha.

And I have these sitting in my dining room right now:

Just waiting on some time off to install, and for these in the mail:

20" Gunner 6 wheels with tires.

Really excited, I think she is going to look nice. :)

I haven't decided if I want to remove my step boards after I lower it. I like them to stand on for cleaning on top of the thing when washing it and stuff. They get muddy foot prints all over them constantly though, can't keep them clean at all.

She also got a bunch of new stereo upgrades and goodies (in the other thread in stereo stuff) this week. I love spring break.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good, but $99 is to much.:m2:
I didn't find that one online any cheaper than $99 (usually priced higher). At least not ones that are actually metal. *shrug* I didn't want plastic mesh or anything. I have REALLY bad luck with eBay auctions (I never win).

·
Banned
2006 chevy
1,659 Posts
I didn't find that one online any cheaper than $99 (usually priced higher). At least not ones that are actually metal. *shrug* I didn't want plastic mesh or anything. I have REALLY bad luck with eBay auctions (I never win).
That one is Buy it now, no auction to win. It's also T-6 polished Aluminum.

Yours looks good, I just hate to see people pay more than they need to.

BTW bid your highest price when the timer says about 20-30 sec., you'll start winning and getting better deals.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That one is Buy it now, no auction to win. It's also T-6 polished Aluminum.

Yours looks good, I just hate to see people pay more than they need to.

BTW bid your highest price when the timer says about 20-30 sec., you'll start winning and getting better deals.
:thx Played around on eBay this time instead of ordering from Summit or otherwise to order my Volant intake I wanted. Summit had it for $275 plus shipping. After some searching on eBay from sellers with high ratings I gave it a shot. Lost an auction or two and got a best offer rejected, but finally managed to get one for $247 shipped. Saved me some money tonight! Thanks! :thumbsup: I really loved my Volant intake in my WS6 and wanted to go with Volant again.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
76 Posts
Looks good, but $99 is to much.:m2:
I was looking at this one... that's why I asked him where he got it. Thought his looked good so was going to pull the trigger if it was the one on eBay. I'll probably be picking up one of these grills in the next month or two.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts