Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
JeTTTstream Automotive Technologies
2007 chevy
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TrailBlazers! (Envoy's, Rainiers, Bravada's, 9-7X's coming very soon!)

Guys if you have been following the LED threads, I'm nearly done with a few 'extra's I'm working on.

However, some only want to pick and choose instead of a full kit--so here it is! Drop down pick-and-choose what you'd like.

I plan on running the group buy through April 15th for the first round of LEDs.

Please preorder to help things along! Thanks for the support!

Pics and more details coming soon.

http://www.jetttstream.com/mm5/merc...ct_Code=JAT-EXT-LED-TBSS&Category_Code=TRLVOY

Thanks!

-Mike

·
2007 chevy
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just received my interior LED's and of course I could not wait until I got home to put them in. :woohoo:

So I got out my trusty screwdriver and changed them out right there in the post office parking lot. I am very impressed. :eek:

I already had some low end bright white bulbs in there, but the difference is like night and day. I can't wait to see them at night.

Thanks, JeTTTstream for the quick shipping and a great product!!!

:thx
wrong thread! ;)

Thanks for the kind words!!! Enjoy! You might need sunglasses when entering at night!

-Mike

·
2007 chevy
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
corncob-type (60-SMD) lights: LED BRAKE/Parking and working Turn signals:

NOTE: 'medium' tinted tail light on passenger side

JETTT5TARS:

AFTERBURNERS (HIGH POWER 4-WATT):

JETTT5TARS on driver's side, AFTERBURNER high-power 4 watt on Passenger

KEEP in mind the AFTERBUNERS ('retina burners'...LOL) put out about 35% more light on the ground than the Stars/corncobs. (notice the larger 'HALO' /glare around the pasenger bulb.)

-Mike

·
2007 chevy
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Certainly,

Keep in mind I'm working on the different *functional* combinations for the other GMT360's....

The Rainier/Bravada/9-7X should hit soon, and the Envoy as well.

The Isuzu is the one I'm least familiar with.

-Mike

·
2007 chevy
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No.

Although the 5-Stars have 40-smd's vs the 60 of the corn cob, they stars are on the same page of 'brightness'.

The corn cobs fill the housing but the stars have more backwards fire-power PLUS give that 'other' than stock look.

So essentially, the corn cobs are for people who want stock-look w/ LED performance. The stars are for guys (like me) who want LED look w/ LED performance.

-Mike

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
load resister

so do the load resistors have to be spliced in or are they plug and play. i really wanted led turn signals but didnt want to splice any wires since its on warranty still.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
330 Posts
When will the White Blink Yellow turn signal lights be ready?

Wow I'm going to order lights for my whole truck. I'm going to have a JeTTTstream truck!

·
2007 chevy
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When will the White Blink Yellow turn signal lights be ready?

Wow I'm going to order lights for my whole truck. I'm going to have a JeTTTstream truck!
I have a few here---BUT they blink white too.

Instead of low power = white

and high power (blink) = no white and yellow blink

The white rotates blinking with the yellow, so It's not exactly how I wanted it---

-Mike

·
2007 chevy
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so do the load resistors have to be spliced in or are they plug and play. i really wanted led turn signals but didnt want to splice any wires since its on warranty still.
The load resistors have to be spliced in.

BUT I am making a harness that you can splice all day and NEVER touch the FACTORY harness.

Read: 100% factory untouched--a completely reversible mod.

I experimented (and now carry with) the GROTE 44140 plug-in lighting control module and it worked GREAT....for the rear tails. However cruise control was lost..due to leakage on the B+ circuit---so the ecm thought the brakes were on---that means no cruise.

And when the module was used for front LED replacements--it couldn't handle it.

So after 1000s...yes that much...of dollars. (2) load resistors for $10 will do EVERYTHING WE NEED. LOL.

The harnesses will be around $39.99-44.99 each depending on my final pricing--and 2 required per truck. Factory delphi connectors are NOT cheap....but it will be a 100% plug and play solution...such as I've been touting.

-Mike

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
Well I already know what I what for some exterior. But as for the load resistors, are they only required on the signals? Or on running lights as well? What about for reverse?

Depending on what I need for load resistors will determine how much exterior I replace.

·
2007 chevy
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I already know what I what for some exterior. But as for the load resistors, are they only required on the signals? Or on running lights as well? What about for reverse?

Depending on what I need for load resistors will determine how much exterior I replace.
All of the kits I put out will only require 2 load resistors---

You will have the option (not listed on the site yet) of an 'extension harness' that you can cut and splice all day long without ever harming the factory harness---but allowing you to attached "required for correct blinking" load resistors.

If you do a 'full kit' or any bulb that requires something that blinks---you will need the 2 load resistors (6 ohm and 3 ohm are the same price--the site will be updated soon).

If you replace the backup/reverse lights or the brake/parking lights you will *not* require load resistors.

I hope that clears things up---thank you everyone for being so patient with me finalizing all of the 'kit's

-Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts