Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

761 - 780 of 785 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
9 Posts
Chev

Tell us why you chose the member name that identifies you on TrailVoy.com. Some names are obvious, but some just make you wonder....... "ieatglue"?? :rotfl:
I have owned chev and GM most of my life, now they are to fancy, things go wrong and cost a lot to fix, I do most myself, but is very hard to do, not like the old days. My name is this because I am pissed off lol :thx

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
2 Posts
I was originally going to name myself ThePreserver but most people tend to just call me Preserver so I decided to axe the "The". I came about this username 11 years ago when I was in middle school. It's related to emulation and the "preserving" aspect of classic game titles.

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
3 Posts
My first name is José. Some of my friends call me Hozilla. You can prolly guess the year I was born. And I spell it with an H instead of J for proper pronunciation because Ive always gotten ridiculous spellings of my name when picking up takeout. Example: HOZAY

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
4 Posts
First and middle name initials.
I like my 357 and want a Sig 45...
Same one since I got on the net, a long while back.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_slt
10 Posts
Just an old video game character

My name is a shortened version of a video game character from a game I played as a child.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I lived in Surf City (Huntington Beach) California - Class of '64. Now, retired I live in Ravalli County, Montana - the Banana Belt of Montana --- although my SoCal expat banana tree quit producing fruit right after we arrived here in 11/2011.

761 - 780 of 785 Posts