Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

741 - 760 of 783 Posts

·
Banned
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
522 Posts
When I joined Trailvoy a few years ago it was my title at work..after 20 years I have since retiered...I was told you can't change you name.

I think if I could...I would change it to RetAirMarshal.:coffee

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1 Posts
actual spelling is darryl. screen names can be pretty difficult when signing in to some things. fig'd i'd double up every other letter. dd a rr y ll
:sleepy:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
98 Posts
Immortality6000

The Movie "HighLander End Game" came out in 2000. I went to see it that day. Later that evening, I signed up for America Online(AOL). So the first thing that came to mind was "Immortal".... So I typed it in and it gave me Immortality4000. And thats how it started. Till AOL account info got screwed up and It changed to the now "Immortality6000' in 2002.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
28 Posts
MsTowMeTB...I'll explain...We own a towing biz in the Antelope Valley called Tow Me Towing. A couple of my husband's buddies are also tow guys. I go out on calls with my husband and sometimes on my own when we get busy. SO, his friends began to call me Ms.TowMe and my husband Mr.TowMe. Those nicknames kinda stuck and we even got pesonalized plates for our cars. Kinda like "His" and "Hers" towels. So if you ever see Ms.TowMe or Mr.TowMe on the road be sure you honk and wave!:D

Ms. TowMe + 2003 Trailblazer = MsTowMeTB

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
28 Posts
MsTowMeTB...I'll explain...We own a towing biz in the Antelope Valley called Tow Me Towing. A couple of my husbands buddies are also tow guys. I go out on calls with my husband and sometimes on my own when we get busy. SO, his friends began to call me Ms. TowMe and my husband Mr. TowMe. Those nicknames kinda stuck and we even got pesonalized plates for our cars. Kinda like "His" and "Hers" towels. So if you ever see Ms. TowMe or Mr. TowMe on the road sure you honk and wave!:D

Ms. TowMe + 2003 Trailblazer = MsTowMeTB

·
Registered
2009 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
6 Posts
I am Soldier and have worked on and crewed CH-47D Chinooks for almost 20 years, we lovingly are called Hookers in reference to the three cargo hooks attached to the bottom of the helicopter. One of my aircraft tail numbers ended in 210. therefore Hookman210.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
1 Posts
nickname that stuck

my hair cut has been a high n tight / horseshoe flat top for years, which was never a big deal or really ever a topic of discussion by anyone. Well, I work for the Budweiser wholesaler in my area, and also used to work at a local bar. The bar shift got off at 0200 and the beer gig starts at 0315, so i used to go straight to work and sleep in my delivery truck until my shift started. Colonel, another driver would come in first, open the door to my truck and yell "WAKE UP BUZZCUT" and it just stuck. Now everyone calls me BC, Buzz or Buzzcut.

-Buzz

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
2 Posts
U.O.E.N.O Girl with da 18's!

I live in a little town in the desert and while people have stereo's NO ONE has 2 18's!! When I go to the beach people always think they hear/see 10's, 12's and even 15's, but when they really look or I tell them it's 18's.....and I REALLY like the song U.O.E.N.O by Rick Ross, Rocko, and Future.....the beat is sick and hits hard! It's just become a signature saying of mine! GO BIG OR GO HOME!:woot:

741 - 760 of 783 Posts