Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 785 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell us why you chose the member name that identifies you on TrailVoy.com. Some names are obvious, but some just make you wonder....... "ieatglue"?? :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
OurZoo because me and the wifey got a zoo:
5 dogs-3 Labradors/1 Chihuahua/1 Micro teacup Poodle
8 cats
2 birds-1 Sun Conure/1 African Grey
2 Dwarf Rabbits (4 babies)
4 Aquariums-2 Saltwater Reef Tanks/1 FOWLR/1 Freshwater Plant Tank
1 Sulcata Tortoise
5 Cornsnakes (11 babies)
6 Bearded Dragons
12 Leopard Geckos

I'm trying to wean her of the rabbits, reptiles, and fish so we might be able to raise a 2 legged being. :D

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,293 Posts
Big simpsons fan here.

My reference is to my favorite episode, the parody of VH1's Behind the Music as the simpson's go "Behind the Laughter" Season 11 episode BABF19

Homer Simpson moves into MC Hammer's house and pounds out the A in "HAMMERTIME" into an O, and removes one of the M's to make "HOMERTIME"

Here's a pic:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
2,903 Posts
My nickname is Fatty... as in Fatty Matty. And I drive a TB EXT... :yes:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
3,219 Posts
OurZoo said:
OurZoo because me and the wifey got a zoo:
5 dogs-3 Labradors/1 Chihuahua/1 Micro teacup Poodle
8 cats
2 birds-1 Sun Conure/1 African Grey
2 Dwarf Rabbits (4 babies)
4 Aquariums-2 Saltwater Reef Tanks/1 FOWLR/1 Freshwater Plant Tank
1 Sulcata Tortoise
5 Cornsnakes (11 babies)
6 Bearded Dragons
12 Leopard Geckos

I'm trying to wean her of the rabbits, reptiles, and fish so we might be able to raise a 2 legged being. :D
Do you charge admission to enter your house? I always thought forcing someone to stay awake would be an awesome way to torture someone. Apparently Nazi's experimented on humans during World War 2. After so many hours your brain shuts down. I think they said 11 or 12 days. Rats die in 2 days.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I would like to think that it pretty easy to figure out.
1. Pronunciation: Blulytes = Blue Lights (not blue litties)
2. In PA, Fire Dept Members are allowed to utilize blue lights on our POV's when responding to emergencies.
3. I'm in the Fire Dept, and I have blue lights on my car.
4. I like blue lights. :)
5. It was the first AOL address I ever used back in 1996, its original, so it kinda stuck.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
20 Posts
bigd1951

My name is Danny and they used to call me bigd back when I played high school football. The 1951 is for my 51 chevy pickup that I've had since i was 15.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3,716 Posts
well, i've only had 2 usernames in my 7 years of using the internet. The first one was sorta made for me "PaniciK" (Stands for my name Kelvyn Panici) and it was only for a year or so.

Now, my current username came about when my old e-mail expired and i had to make a new one. Back at that time all i did was use the computer lol. So i thought, "i should call myself "thecomputernerd" but i typed it in on yahoo email regestration and it was taken. I had just seen the movie "cool runnings" with the jamacian bobsled team, so i was using jamacian words. I thought "Da-computer-nerd", no wait "Dacomputernerd" And i have been using that username for my e-mail, fourms, and my website (that i bairly maintain) ever since :D . On some other fourms i was called DCN for short and that has sorta stuck with me too.

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
5,895 Posts
I've used this username since I was in junior high, when I first started dialing BBS's... ya'll know what a bbs was? when I was a kid we didn't have internet.. we had to download on a 1200bps modem, uphill in 5ft of snow without shoes on :( ah the old 286/10mhz.. that thing was so pimpin when I first got it.. had a meg of ram, not just 640kb! 20mb hard drive... sweet...

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
477 Posts
I think I fit in the "obvious" section...simply describes my vehicle...2004 Trailblazer Extended.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
1,504 Posts
I've used that monicker way back in the 80s. It started with my first car, a Toyota Celica that was lowered the crude way by cutting the springs and having it so low that only me and my girlfriend could ride, a third passenger would cause the rear tires to rub against the fender wall or wheel well thus calling it too low for three....it just kinda rolled over to the Envoy.

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,531 Posts
Mine is the first letter of all of our names and the year that we got married. We have been using this since 1994 when we got our first computer.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Mine is actuailly pretty lame and uncreative :duh: j stands for jeremy and allshouse is my last name........most confuse jallhouse for jailhouse :(

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
910 Posts
Just a Braves fan here. 299 comes from my AIM screename. Thats what AOL chose for me since "Braves" was obviously already taken. I just kept the same name.

Homertime-
I think that picture should be your avatar pic. :laugh:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Started with Windy City 99Z on CamaroZ28.com back in '98. When I traded in my '99 I just stuck with Windy City.

I'm from around Chicago (although I now live about 50 miles from the Chicago border) and I didn't feel like straining my brain so I picked something easy.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
81 Posts
Bluenvoy03 = blue + envoy + 2003 any more simplified and i will go crazy, lol!!! I drive a 2003 Metallic Blue Envoy. :)

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8,770 Posts
LOL, my name's Rawad which means astronaut in arabic, but people call me red. i went to c7performance.com and looked for a funny nickname, i found ieatglue, so i copied it :D

1 - 20 of 785 Posts