Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am stuck with the stock exhaust right now and am looking towards getting an aftermarket muffler such as a flowmaster or borla. I am a teenager and do not get paid much so i cant afford a full exhaust. I do not mind sound, in fact id like to have it fairly loud just not too loud to where I have to pay endless tickets. I have a 2006 TB LS 4.2l.

Please help!!!

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
36 Posts
try searching for the answer on one of the other trailblazer forums. as it turns out everyone who is "no longer with us" are over there. one is an offroad tb forum and the other is a GMT(ruck) Nation forum. hope to see you there.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
44 Posts
i go on this site all the time no one helps you iam switching to the other site too i post on here and 9 out of 10 post dont get one response iam putting a gibson exhaust on my trailblazer this week the are wayyy cheaper ($270) then borla and flowmaster 40s are just to loud on are trucks...... i have heard the the 50 series suv muffler flowmaster makes is nice you could leave you resonator on and just swap out the mufflers that would be a cheap and not to loud good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts