Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

141 - 144 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
3 Posts
Duals on an 03 Envoy XL

How would I go about putting a dual exhaust on my envoy, every where I go people tell me i have to take out my spare tire....HELP ME PLEASE!!:bonk: Anything will help me, I took the back canister off last week, and it helped but its not the sound that I want, I would like a deeper sound and a larger sound.
Thanks For Your Help!!!:yes:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
5 Posts
$TIP$

Resonator delete and a 10" 3.5"d. polished stainless steel turned-back slash-cut Silvernite tip.
I wanted something low key but cool. Just not $180 of cool.:eek:($120p+$60lbr)
And I like the road tar on the rocker. I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard. Maybe I'll get some bow-tie mud flaps.

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle
13 Posts
Would love to do this mod on my 05 Envoy. I hate the look of that big resonator back there. Would also like to find a way to eliminate that low hanging spare tire and center my tips out the back so its clean looking.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
1 Posts
Resonator delete and a 10" 3.5"d. polished stainless steel turned-back slash-cut Silvernite tip.
I wanted something low key but cool. Just not $180 of cool.:eek:($120p+$60lbr)
And I like the road tar on the rocker. I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard. Maybe I'll get some bow-tie mud flaps.
Looks great! How short did you cut the 45 pipe after the bend? Did you cut the res between the hanger and resonator weld or before the hanger? This is the look I'm shooting for.

141 - 144 of 144 Posts