Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok, I know there has been many Exhaust Tip Threads... usually 2-4 pictures make it up before it's forgotten. I'm hoping to make a difference with this one.

This included all tips found on TrailVoys, single or dual. There maybe some repeats of designs, but that's to give you an idea on how the design looks with different colors.

STOCK (Photo curtesy of JimmyJam)

Photo 1:

Photo 3:

Photo 4:

Photo 5:

Photo 6:

Photo 7:

Photo 8:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/ugotmale2day/BlkSS5.jpg
Photo 9:

Photo 10:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8,770 Posts

This isn't ghoster's setup is it?!?! :eek: :eek:

·
International Chapter
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,900 Posts
This is an AWESOME thread robinhoodsc :yes: what a great idea, i think it should be a sticky one :D nice refrence pics :thumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is an AWESOME thread robinhoodsc :yes: what a great idea, i think it should be a sticky one :D nice refrence pics :thumbsup:
Thank you AbuAbdulAziz! Can't wait to get my own tails on and put them up here with the rest. So many members have done a great job personalizing thier cars, now I have to catch up. :cool:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
6,943 Posts
My Setup (first pic), we be becoming much more similar to Spongs (second pic), come spring time, but with the tips i have now x2.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
6,943 Posts
Here's a slightly different angle

(pic)
my dad really has his heart set on running them like that...i on the other hand, just want it done, so...that should be the first mod of the new year:D

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8,770 Posts
1 - 20 of 144 Posts