Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.......just wanted to see what you guys think about the TSX retrofit.......Vince22 is one of the only other guys that I know of that has done the retrofit with the e46 shouds........and can I tell you that it looks frickin' sick that I wanted to do the retrofit because its hard to find someone to do it......In total I have spent + shipping(US funds):

TSX Projectors-$115
E46 Shrouds-$75
Headlights(Left and Right)-$145
D2S Harness-$20
Philips Bulbs-$60
Paint to match-$30 CAD(local dealer sells paint)
VHT Nightshades to tint amber(in progress)$10CAD

In total I have spent $400+ and bought everything from Ebay......I have spent about 5 hrs taking the headlight apart......its alot of work for being my first time and its all worth it....To get the headlights apart use the Trailvoy Mod on the Articles section and use the same method to remove the headlight apart..its the same concept.......Thanks to Trailvoy and Vince22 for making this possible:thumbsup:

This is my winter mod and just wanted to see what you guys think??

Attachments

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...sorry for the dirty pics.......I was so excited that one of headlights is almost done and I just had to show the Trailvoy members.......I was also thinking if I should put on as well the a6 leds since I have apart......

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Vince22!!!!I am in progress of just putting it together......its not 100% complete......in regards to adjusting the projectors......while fiddling around with the housing.....see the 4th pic.......you see the white knob on the top.......I noticed by either going counter/clockwise......you can raise it up or down for the projector..........Have you tried that out Vince22??

·
Registered
2002 gmc
829 Posts
Thanks Vince22!!!!I am in progress of just putting it together......its not 100% complete......in regards to adjusting the projectors......while fiddling around with the housing.....see the 4th pic.......you see the white knob on the top.......I noticed by either going counter/clockwise......you can raise it up or down for the projector..........Have you tried that out Vince22??
yes mine was suppose to do that but while turning it knob came off:laugh:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ohhhh.......LOL!! I finally assembled it back together and hope that I can adjust it...if not then.....I pray that it is aligned before I put it together!!!

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
I found it alot easier to align the beams on the truck with the clear cover not attached.. that way you can get them where they need to be and make any adjustments before you seal the headlight back up...

I am gonna take mine apart again and make custom curved shields for more width and intensity

I will get some pics of mine tomorrow to show how they look on the truck as of current

1 - 8 of 8 Posts