Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Banned
1,604 Posts
:iagree:Yeah im actually going to paint the black plastics around the window white and smoking the 3rd brake light as well as color matching the handles and mirrors, just waiting on my buddy to get some free time!
:woohoo:
Ahh got it! Those seem like some nice mods! Your talking about painting the weather strips around the window right? Does paint hold onto rubber well? :undecided

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
38 Posts
Where did you get the material to smoke your tails? and what is used to put it on, is it removable? Thanks
Trent

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle_xl
18 Posts
Update

:woohoo:

Finally got my mirrors, handles and rear pillars color matched just need to smoke my third break light.

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_sle
142 Posts
Will the brake and turn signals on the Ascender tails work without modding the wiring? It looks like the plug will fit and I understand reverse lamps won't work but I don't care about those. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3 Posts
Tailights

I did aftermarket tailights, and they installed very easily...and no mods needed to wiring...I have gotten alot of comments from the guys around here on how good they look. ...I can;t post pics yet, but will do so, once i can.

·
Registered
2007 saab 9_7x
1 Posts
Clean!

Here is a pic of my Isuzu Ascender lights I got in a few weeks ago.
I will try to get a better picture this Sunday if I can. I wired up the lights so that when you go in reverse it uses the Envoy and Ascender white lights for backup.

Details on purchase:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Collision Catalog - 2007 - Isuzu - Ascender
Rear lamps, Combination lamps, Tail lamp assy, Tail lamp assy Right $0.00 $105.90

1 Collision Catalog - 2007 - Isuzu - Ascender
Rear lamps, Combination lamps, Tail lamp assy, Tail lamp assy Left $0.00 $101.80

Sub Total: $207.70
Tax $0.00
Shipping $22.85
Total: $230.55
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be converting these lights to LED very soon.

View attachment 8257
Note: The orange appears on the left of the light due to the flash firing on the camera. I'll get a better shot without the flash to see how it really looks.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
8 Posts
Do the envoy taillights bolt into a 2004 Trailblazer EXT?

Do the envoy taillights bolt into a 2004 Trailblazer EXT?

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
9,380 Posts
Envoy taillights

No they will not. Next time you are in a shopping center parking lot, find an Envoy. You will see the angle on the Envoy taillight is different than your TB.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
8 Posts
No they will not. Next time you are in a shopping center parking lot, find an Envoy. You will see the angle on the Envoy taillight is different than your TB.
Thank you.

I'm not really all that keen on the 04 taillights each of the three lights stick out.

It looks cool... but dated.

Will 2009 taillights fit my 04?

81 - 97 of 97 Posts