Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
I see, to give them more shimmer or sheen, whatever the hell the word I'm looking for is.
would that be just something in an aerosol spray??
I take it then the "raw black plastic" has a more matte finish and the clear coat gives it that glossy look?
Right. IIRC, the clear coat also has something to protect from sun damage. Not positive about that.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali
19 Posts
:iagree: anyone know a good place to find the ascender lights? i like the way they look, clean and simple. and envoy fan, i was wondering what year yours are cause im interested in the 2008 lights with the white inside but yours are all red. jw

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
:iagree: anyone know a good place to find the ascender lights? i like the way they look, clean and simple. and envoy fan, i was wondering what year yours are cause im interested in the 2008 lights with the white inside but yours are all red. jw
like these ones...lol

I found some on ebay about a month ago.....check it out.....gl

these were my tinted tails(vht nightshades)....got sick of the altezza look and went back to stock

these are what I bought a couple years ago when I just got the truck.....they were the carbon fibre altezza's then painted to match my Voy

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
34 Posts
Ricky81, if you could post a link or PM me a link (or both) to where you got your hitch cover, I would love you forever.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
9,380 Posts
Mine are from a ~2005 era Ascender. They were white in center till I covered the white with red vinyl from rvinyl.com. After 5 years the vinyl has held up well and has not discolored.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali
19 Posts
okay thats cool> i like the white on our white trucks but im worried about the hassel of wiring it so the revese light works on bottom and top. ill probably just cover it red. thanks guys

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
okay thats cool> i like the white on our white trucks but im worried about the hassel of wiring it so the revese light works on bottom and top. ill probably just cover it red. thanks guys
White? The reflector is chrome...being a clear lens give it that appearance...there are threads on rewiring it so you can use the top for brakes..middle for turn and bottom for night time running lights...if Tourane you can check car-parts.com to check out thr local salvage yards for tails...or even eBay...gl

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts
Anyone have any good pics of an 07 Trailblazer with altezza lights? Also are the altezza lights rounded or do they bump out like the stock tail lights....I'm looking to round off the back end.

·
Banned
1,604 Posts
Anyone have any good pics of an 07 Trailblazer with altezza lights? Also are the altezza lights rounded or do they bump out like the stock tail lights....I'm looking to round off the back end.
I have seen people on here with these, They seem to round off the back of the TB :thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-08-Trail-Blazer-Trailblazer-LED-Tail-Light-BLK-DEPO-/180700989691?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model:Trailblazer|Year:2007&hash=item2a129e48fb

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle_xl
18 Posts
You should do the 3rd brake light and your reflectors also :yes:
:iagree:Yeah im actually going to paint the black plastics around the window white and smoking the 3rd brake light as well as color matching the handles and mirrors, just waiting on my buddy to get some free time!
:woohoo:

61 - 80 of 97 Posts