Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those things are soo freaking UGLY :ugh::no:
lol, i don't disagree, however if someone were to maybe paint the chrome part body color they wouldn't be quite as awful.

I was just scrolling through 100 + pages of amazon deals looking for good stuff. The other day they had power stop rotors for like 5 bucks, but only the back. I'll keep watching for stuff like that and i'll let you guys know

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
:iagree:

Its flat-out disrespect to rock those monstrosities.
hey buddy....to each persons preference......

we are limited to aftermarket headlights like the "Trailblazers"......LOL.....I had a set of these from Anzo....cost more than what is listed on those links.....got the carbon fibre ones and IMO it looked okay at first and started looking tacky...so what I did was I painted them to body color and tinted them....the ascender tail lights are nice but good luck on finding some.....ohh...BTW.....I find it funny that 2 of the people that are saying they are fugly are trailblazer owners.....:crackup:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
497 Posts
I find it funny that 2 of the people that are saying they are fugly are trailblazer owners.....:crackup:
The trailblazer looks great. Just wish GM made the suspension a little easier to lift, and maybe a couple inches higher from the factory. Otherwise, the exterior looks of the trailblazer are spot-on; definitely the best of the GMT360 platform.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
what about these tail lights they only cost 130
Those look great.....simple and clean.....matches your truck!!

The trailblazer looks great. Just wish GM made the suspension a little easier to lift, and maybe a couple inches higher from the factory. Otherwise, the exterior looks of the trailblazer are spot-on; definitely the best of the GMT360 platform.
I agree but the total package is the TBSS......or for the Envoy its the Denali.....

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
I like the ENGINES that the SS and Denali get... But I use *REAL* 4x4. So, as far as GM is concerned, the regular Trailblazer is the best they offer, for me.
"Its flat-out disrespect to rock those monstrosities"

and like I said.......on a previous post......to each persons preference.....thank you......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.