Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I found this site while looking for the location of the factory installed bose amplifier in a 2002 Envoy slt? I want to bypass the amp and install a new HU, amps, and speakers. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

YGB

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,355 Posts
The factory Bose amp is in the rear cargo compartment, right (pass.) side behind the seat. It's basically under the right rear window between the little compartment and the C-pillar.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The factory Bose amp is in the rear cargo compartment, right (pass.) side behind the seat. It's basically under the right rear window between the little compartment and the C-pillar.
Thanks. It's cool that it is in the back. I can easily use the speaker connections on the old amp to connect to the new amp... I hope.
Thnaks again APDMC6008.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,355 Posts
I have no idea about the connections or the amperage. There are some on the forums here that know more about that sort of stuff than I do. I'm perfectly happy with the Bose, though I wish I could tweak the equalizer settings a ltitle more. If you run a search, there are some that un-Bose'd their truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts