Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_sle
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. My name is Jesse. Ive been into imports mainly my whole life so far. Have had numerous Honda's (built turbo'd Civic, S2000, JDM front Integra) and an IS300. My soon to be ex-wife and i picked up our Envoy for her last year to have something to transport our two great danes around in. When we split up she said she couldnt afford the payment by herself so i inherited it. Im just starting to mod it after having it for a little while. Ive only done 20% tint on the front two windows, and installed an Alpine IVA-W505 head unit so far. Planning in finishing my stereo install this summer. I have 5 channel Eclipse amp, two sets of JL Audio XR components, JL Audio W3 12" sub, and an Audio Control EQS. I am planning on blacking out as much of the Envoy as i can. Was just reading up on taking the side moldings off, and would like to figure out something to do with the chrome grille. Will also end up doing something with the rollers on it eventually. Anyway, hope to learn alot hear from everyone. Thanks

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_sle
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. This seems like a good site. I looked at a few Envoy forums before joining here, and this seems to be the best one out there. I hope to learn much from everyone.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Welcome to the site!! Sorry about what happened with the ex-wife.......and yes...this is a great site for TB and Envoy enthusiast!!

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_sle
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Ive been on alot of forums over the years and already this seems like a good place to be.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts