Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8,841 Posts
if you're talking about the harness that connects from the headlight housing to the bulb, then you can find that at any auto shop. It's just a connector that hooks up to the 9006 bulb. Walmart might even have it.

1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.