Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any other members in Iowa? and if there are where from? I also travel to Ill. and Wis. often. I just bought my 06 Envoy on saturday. So imstill trying to learn some things about it.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
26 Posts
Long time since your intro post. I just found it. You still have the Trail Blazer? Mine is a 2005 black LT model. No chrome at all. Just the gold bowtie on the front and the other badges. Might take em off I like the look of yours.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali
6 Posts
Hello from Iowa

First post so I thought I would say hello to the Iowa folks and everyone else. Just bought a 06' Envoy Denali, Red Jewel Tintcoat December of 2013. So far, I love the Envoy!! Since purchase I have already upgraded the brakes, put a K&N filter on it and cleaned the intake tract and TB. Gonna tackle the spark plugs and wires next. My previous vehicle was a stroked 500+ rwhp Pontiac G8 GXP. So far I must say, the 5.3L in the Envoy runs pretty damn good for an SUV. Looking forward to learning from the forums and contributing when I can as I learn more about the Envoy.

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
9 Posts
I just came back to take a look around at the sorry stateof this place but what's up matt

·
Banned
2009 saab
138 Posts
Gentlemen, whats going on with the ad infested, deserted, sorry excuse for an automotive forum :bonk: :grouphug: :eek:fftopic:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts