Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if GMC and Isuzu grilles are interchangable? Looks like it might work but I was wondering if anyone had tried it already with success.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
Good question:undecided I would say it should fit. Not sure if any one has tried this yet, you could be the first:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
403 Posts
ive been looking into this ,talked to two body shops. one say no problem,the other says different clip locations, dont want to buy one to check.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
I bet the headlights are interchangable..... that would be a cool mod!

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think the curvature effects the grille only the bumper. When I park my truck next to an Envoy of the same year it looks like a perfect fit, I was just not sure of the mounting clips. Your picture is from a funny angle. I think I'll give it the old college try.:tiphat

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
9,380 Posts
I don't think the curvature effects the grille only the bumper. When I park my truck next to an Envoy of the same year it looks like a perfect fit, I was just not sure of the mounting clips. Your picture is from a funny angle. I think I'll give it the old college try.:tiphat
Go for it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know I am biased, but I think the Ascender is the best looking 360 of them all. It came with all the mods that everyone is doing to their TBs and Envoys. Better headlights, tail lights, no side clading, smoother rear bumper, 291 horses, nicer rims, and I probably paid 10,000 less than an Envoy. Who cares that I have to drive 2 hours to the nearest Isuzu dealership. My truck is not the ugly little sister to your truck, it's the hot cousin that you secretly have a crush on.:raspberry Horrible grille though.

·
Registered
gmc
3,112 Posts
I know I am biased, but I think the Ascender is the best looking 360 of them all. It came with all the mods that everyone is doing to their TBs and Envoys. Better headlights, tail lights, no side clading, smoother rear bumper, 291 horses, nicer rims, and I probably paid 10,000 less than an Envoy. Who cares that I have to drive 2 hours to the nearest Isuzu dealership. My truck is not the ugly little sister to your truck, it's the hot cousin that you secretly have a crush on.:raspberry Horrible grille though.
WELL I HOPE U DONT DE'VALUE YOUR LUXURY RIDE WITH A ENVOY GRILLE:confused:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,380 Posts
I would think any GM dealer should be able to work on your vehicle, as far as body parts that's another story. And as far as the HP rating, any GMT 360 made in 2007 should have 291 horses. Grill kind of looks like a football face mask! It sure looks like there's body cladding in that picture.

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_slt
340 Posts
yeah I don't think so.. or maybe I'm bias

And as far as the HP rating, any GMT 360 made in 2007 should have 291 horses. Grill kind of looks like a football face mask! It sure looks like there's body cladding in that picture.
:thx :iagree:
Yeah I was just going to mention that and the rest is simply a matter of opinion

1 - 15 of 15 Posts