Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Envoy Grill

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  cdpyjs 
#1 ·
I am brand new to the forum and just bought a silver 04 Envoy. I was curious if it is a easy switch to put the newer denali grill on mine if I were to come across one? Would the denali grill fit right in? Thanks for your help!

#4 ·
yep it will go right in!,,the grille is held in with 5 or 6 clips across the top that will pop right out with a flathead screw driver...BE SURE TO PULL IT UP WHEN YOU REMOVE IT,,,DO NOT JUST YANK IT OUT!...on the bottom there it 2 tabs that sit in a couple grooves on the bottom..if you dont pull straight up when you take it out,you'll snap them off.....all in all,,,it should take you less than 5 minutes to switch them out.

#5 ·
yep it will go right in!,,the grille is held in with 5 or 6 clips across the top that will pop right out with a flathead screw driver...BE SURE TO PULL IT UP WHEN YOU REMOVE IT,,,DO NOT JUST YANK IT OUT!...on the bottom there it 2 tabs that sit in a couple grooves on the bottom..if you dont pull straight up when you take it out,you' snap them off.....all in all,,,it should take you less than 5 minutes to switch them out.
well said jayd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.