Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, My '02 Envoy has recently started to make what I like to describe as is a old rocking chair noise when I turn my steering wheel. The noise is coming from the left front tire section. I know its hard to describe here but yeah thats what it sounds like to me. A friend suggested I try white lithum grease and lube up the joints etc...actually this seemed to work for just a bit then the noise comes back. Now i try the grease again and it doesnt go away. I also notice that when I get out of the car after parking...it very slightly makes that noise in the left front. but yeah when you sit still and turn the wheel back and forth it makes that noise in the left front area only.

Personally i feel as though I have a bad left front shock cause that doesnt seem right to me...feels weird when turning too...and I slightly feel something thru the steering wheel. ...going straight is fine. Envoy seems to ride great and when I go over a bump thats when the shock seems dry if that makes sense.

Before I take this to garage I would like to be armed with some information so any thing you guys have for me would be greatly appreciated. :thx

1 - 1 of 1 Posts