Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys .. so not sure this forum looks a tad old not sure many people are on here anymore but i will post this anyway and see what you all think. I have just came across a set of used Envoy denali running boards i want to put on my regular envoy. The stock ones on my slt are ugly or i just dont like them.lol This i think will help give this suv a better look. Once lowered it will keep the fender fangs ( on envoy the fender are lower then the rocker behind the front wheel and in front of the rear) from showing and will make a nice clean line. See pics My truck is black but used these to better see the difference. Im a little late to the table with the mods here but more on the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so in the mist of this project. I have noticed the ones from the old truck (junkyard part) have damaged clips to the step pads . I work for a GM parts department I can get the parts but damn, GM is proud of these as they list out about $165 per side. Soon to be discontinued as GM no longer supports this vehicle but guess i am going to see if they can be epoxied down or not. Also cool fact, these come with the rocker moldings that attach, as the Denali has differnt rockers then the standard Envoy does. Ill update everyone when done. Hopefully this dont turn into $1000 running boards lol .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts