Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2009 saab 9_7x
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spoken with a couple dealerships in my area and none of them will entertain the idea that GMC produces or produced 20" wheels for the Envoy Denali. Very clearly on the GMC website there are 20" wheels shown as optional for the Envoy Denali. I would like to know how much these wheels cost and why the website says the wheels are only for 2wd applications.

Could anyone who might work for a dealership find me a part number for these wheels? I would like to buy these wheels and include them in my car loan when I buy the Denali!

· Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
I have spoken with a couple dealerships in my area and none of them will entertain the idea that GMC produces or produced 20" wheels for the Envoy Denali. Very clearly on the GMC website there are 20" wheels shown as optional for the Envoy Denali. I would like to know how much these wheels cost and why the website says the wheels are only for 2wd applications.

Could anyone who might work for a dealership find me a part number for these wheels? I would like to buy these wheels and include them in my car loan when I buy the Denali!
wow,,i too would like to see these,,i didnt know 20" denali wheels were an option.....EVER.

· Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
yep i just found them,,,wow ive never seen them or heard of that option,,,,i see it says "2wheel drive only",,,and they look just like tbss wheels.

· Northwest Chapter
11,917 Posts
I dont, but I can tell you after deep cleaning and waxing my SS rims and center caps, it is obvious that all the center caps are identical and GM sticks (literally) whatever badge they need on them. I was debating pulling the bowties off, but Ill do it later if I want.

Talk to Doug at Factory Reproductions, I would assume their 20" SS replicas use the same size center caps so he can probably get you some with either the Chevy/GMC/Saab badge.

· Registered
saab
236 Posts
for the GMC ones? People have purchased caps for the Acadia to use on the SS 20s
I bought some smooth chrome replicas with cheesy "GMC" decals. I dont like them. I know the original TB SS has a "raised" emblem and so do my Saab center caps. Was hoping the GMC's were the same too.

So they fit the same??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.