Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
biggie (blkenvoyon22z) found this body kit, other than being very pricey, I kind of like it but its one of those things, once you get it on, it might look too ricer-est. I'm all for being different but $1400 is allot to get it, then pay to have it painted and once it's on not really like the look anymore....:undecided

http://www.sarona.com/Sarona/www/index3.html

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
685 Posts
Wow that thing has gold exhuast tips haha.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
38 Posts
I think those pictures look photoshop - I would hate for you to pay that money and the fitment be way off with gaps around the headlights and grills.

·
Registered
gmc
3,112 Posts
i just cant belive that no one has the kit on there truck i asked the guy for another pic thats all he had...its very hard to pic what it would look llike when he got the damn thing 2 toned white and maroon:weird:

i guess maybe he doesnt wanna sell any he gave me a good price on it thx guys, me and ed were looking for feedback good or bad:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
biggie (blkenvoyon22z) found this body kit, other than being very pricey, I kind of like it but its one of those things, once you get it on, it might look too ricer-est. I'm all for being different but $1400 is allot to get it, then pay to have it painted and once it's on not really like the look anymore....:undecided

http://www.sarona.com/Sarona/www/index3.html
you can never look to ricey with a roof rack..........:crackup:....IMO it doesn't look to bad...if you were to get it...you would be the first person that I knew that had a bodykit for the envoy...........

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
rear and parts of the front bumpers scream rice to me... besides... ed... the chicago roads... how long do u think those would last lol

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,125 Posts
i just cant belive that no one has the kit on there truck i asked the guy for another pic thats all he had...its very hard to pic what it would look llike when he got the damn thing 2 toned white and maroon:weird:

i guess maybe he doesnt wanna sell any he gave me a good price on it thx guys, me and ed were looking for feedback good or bad:thumbsup::thumbsup:
the pic shows an XL also. The TB kit says EXT only. So maybe no SWB side skirts

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
It's different thats for sure. I wouldn't buy it, but thats my taste. The painted one on the black TB doesn't look as bad as the pic of the Envoy with the unpainted pieces. I say Ed if you like it get it:thumbsup: Don't matter what every one else thinks, just you.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's different thats for sure. I wouldn't buy it, but thats my taste. The painted one on the black TB doesn't look as bad as the pic of the Envoy with the unpainted pieces. I say Ed if you like it get it:thumbsup: Don't matter what every one else thinks, just you.
first, I'd have to save for awhile. with all the meets going on, it would be hard to save...:D...but as I said, I don't know if thats a look I'd like after it was on. I think it would look better on a SWB voy, like biggie or like sleepyjr95's

I could see him putting on his truck and it would look great, but mine I just don't don't know. I would do this one if I had the money and a good body guy.

for me I what something more stylish, different but not too much...:m2:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
3 Posts
body kit color.

i see the kit comes in white fiber glass... if my envoy is already summit white would if be neccessary to paint it? sorry if this is a dumb question im only 17 and still getting into all this.:confused:

·
Banned
1,604 Posts
i see the kit comes in white fiber glass... if my envoy is already summit white would if be neccessary to paint it? sorry if this is a dumb question im only 17 and still getting into all this.:confused:
How are you neighbor :tiphat

I think it really depends. If it matches then y paint it. If they look alittle different in shade then might as well paint it :yes:

Like said above I would get Denali rear and front. Would look much nicer and cheaper :m2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts