Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got around to painting the entire envoy with bedliner. Its a love/hate thing, either you love it, or hate it. Personally i love it. Heres a picture next to the other dark beast, a harley night rod special.

I need opinions if i should blackout the rest of the chrome on the truck, or leave it. The chrome im talking about is the grill, roof rails, bull bar, and headlights. Im thinking it would look better, but im looking for ideas.

Thanks,

Frank

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
694 Posts
Personally I hate it, but to each his own. For one it is to flat of a color. If it was more of a gloss I might feel different. Plus I have never been a fan of dark cars. The two I have owned have been nothing but a PTA because they always look dirty and I am so anal about how my vehicles look.

·
Registered
gmc
3,126 Posts
Im 50/50

COULD YOU PUT UP A FEW MORE SHOOTS OF THE VOY I WANNA SEE IT ALL THE WAY AROUND THX BIGGIE

PS ROOF RACK GONE,MIRROR LENSES GET THE DARK ONES,AND AS FAR AS THE HEADLIGHTS U AT THE LEAST NEED COVERS BUT IF U WANTED TO U COULD OPEN THEM UP AND PAINT THEM.
:thumbsup:
IF NOTHING ELSE ITS UNIQUE. THAT IN ITSELF IS COOL:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
its got that unique look...different....I like how it turned out....pretty impressive from having a white voy to bedliner black.......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4,302 Posts
HMMM that's def different....but I don't hate it. :O) I would black it out!!!! But maybe leave the chrome push bar? :O) Did you spray it yourself or have someone do it? Youe def don't have to worry about rust! or buffing out any scratches!:raspberry

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
COULD YOU PUT UP A FEW MORE SHOOTS OF THE VOY I WANNA SEE IT ALL THE WAY AROUND THX BIGGIE

PS ROOF RACK GONE,MIRROR LENSES GET THE DARK ONES,AND AS FAR AS THE HEADLIGHTS U AT THE LEAST NEED COVERS BUT IF U WANTED TO U COULD OPEN THEM UP AND PAINT THEM.
:thumbsup:
IF NOTHING ELSE ITS UNIQUE. THAT IN ITSELF IS COOL:thumbsup:
Here are a couple more shots i have. All this was done with a roller and brush, no spray at all as well. It goes on pretty easy, after prep, it took about 2 hours to put on the first coat!

Frank

Attachments

·
JeTTTstream Automotive Technologies
2007 chevy
645 Posts
I think it looks bad ass.

I think the only thing missing (beside blacking out the other pieces) would be 2 to 4 large fog lights on the roof.

It takes balls to do something like that and I applaud you!

I think it turned out great.

-Mike

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.