Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Pedro,

I may or may not be there. I decided to take the day off today and I actually drove up to my folks house last night (Weatherford).

That being said, I have a freind that wants to run me at Kennedale, however, cant talk him into going to Ennis.

I've got a decision to make...1/8 mi or 1/4 mi, 30 minutes away vs 1 hour and 15 minutes away....

·
Registered
84 Posts
I know, I know. Like I said, my buddy had a 454ss Silverado that wanted to run me...I let him beat me in the 1/8th by .13 seconds athough I would have burned him bad in the quarter - I was almost 3.5 mph faster in the 1/8 and pulling hard on him. He gets it out of the hole pretty quick as those things are all low end torque and he has drag radials.

I was letting mine cool off and gonna run him again, but it got rained out.

On a side note, he lives at this track and this was my first time racing the tbss, so he's got me beat there.

I did watch him take down a single cab short bed hemi ram...beat him pretty bad 9.40 vs 10.33.

There was also a 1500 silverado out there that made consecutive 9.3x runs....I am pretty sure he was supercharged.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts