Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbsup:Hey guys I am pretty new at this but wondering if anybody has had this issue before. As soon i turn the car over to start it the engine wont hold the rpm causing the engine to stall and a message says low oil pressure. I have had this happen before and that message went away the next day and the car was fine any ideas what else could be the problem?

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
399 Posts
Is your CEL on? If not, do some searching and give us a little more info. Have you had any other issues? Other recent repairs? It might just be a dirty throttle body. Search for that. There is an easy how-to in here for cleaning. Your low oil pressure light is on because it's running such low rpm's it's not pumping the oil like it should be. It would also be helpful if you'd fill out your vehicle information for your profile.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
425 Posts
have you ever cleaned your throttle body? that would be my guess with the limited info

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a 2002 chevy trailblazer Lt v6. It has 78k on the motor. to answer your questions when the air is on the car will just stall when its off the car will run fine. Now today when i started it the car started up fine with the air on no problems. The car hasn't had any repairs its been good to me. Ill take a look at the throttle body today when i get a chance thanks for helping:woohoo:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
but anyway got another question before i sell it. The Driver side back door is making a weird noise when i unlock the car something seems like jammed it locks and unlocks fine but when you unlock the door is goes eerrrrrrr really loud kinda annoying any idea?
:thx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.