Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys, Im looking into this engine driven air compressor out by easystreet. Its an york air compressor, it puts out 9.1cfm at 3,000rpm which will fill up a 5 gallon tank in 10seconds @ 150psi.

Now here is the kicker they do not make a kit for direct bolt on. Was wondering if you guys could give me some ideas on where this could go and or fit. I'm in Iraq right now and i have about 5wks left.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
678 Posts
A: What are you driving?
B: What is the intended application? (Im guessing airbags)
C: Size of the compressor?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A: Its on a trailblazer w/ a 4.2L
B: Its for Air Ride
C: streetbeatcustoms.com/suspension-air-management-engine-drivin-compressors.html

noone gives the size of it but its about the size of an ac compressor.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
128 Posts
just use the compressors from Ride Tech... SOOOOOO MUCH EASIER and a cleaner install too... look at their options for compressor/controller/tank combos.... you'll find one that does what you are looking to do... i wouldn't even waste the time or money with a engine drivin compressor...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Make sure you keep us up to date on the progress! Not too many people have bagged these trucks so we could use all the info we can find:thumbsup:
Not sure if I said my truck was already air bagged..

If you guys are familiar with streetsourcemag.com search for profile ghettoTB

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
Not sure if I said my truck was already air bagged..

If you guys are familiar with streetsourcemag.com search for profile ghettoTB

I know, I was just saying that because we don't have too many members who are bagged so we need you guys to give us as much info as you can so those of us who are planning on doing it have some more info:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts