Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all tbss guys & gals,

just wondering if anyone has a spare SS engine cover they aretrying to get rid of?? i will be posting this in the classified sections as well... but mine are currently painted and i am looking to get another one to have it professionaly airbrushed etc...

i do know the price range on these so please be fair in comparison to whats out there...if i posted this in the wrong section then im sorry...

thx for the help :tiphat

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
12 Posts
SS Engine cover

Hi..

I have a brand new engine cover for an SS.. real light scratches on the emblem due to son turning it over and sliding it on the garage floor, but otherwhise perfect shape... What's your best offer ???? I live in eastern Michigan to get an idea of shipping..

Ron:):thx

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi..

I have a brand new engine cover for an SS.. real light scratches on the emblem due to son turning it over and sliding it on the garage floor, but otherwhise perfect shape... What's your best offer ???? I live in eastern Michigan to get an idea of shipping..

Ron:):thx
Ron,

thx for the offer.. but it comes a little late... i have found another cover and still have my original thats painted to match the truck.. good luck in your selling..:tiphat

and that cover is sick.... too bad its damn near $300 :sadcry:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts