Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys well im totally lost here my trailblazer was in an accident and so i sent it to the body shop well the body shop took like almost a month to give me my truck well now that i have it back there is many problems my battery wont charge,the battery symbol comes on, the check gages light comes on, my abs light comes one, the parking break light comes on, then the oil , water temp, battery, and the gas gage dont work also my a/c and my radio come on and off for no reason so i dont know if the pcm needs to be reprogrammed or wut i was wonderin if yall could help me :suicide::suicide:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I think the first thing I would do is have the battery tested for broken connectors, check all the ground cable attachments, have the alternator tested and the connecting cables between battery, starter and alternator.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
138 Posts
The battery could have gone bad from sitting and isn't giving enough power for the sencors to read or something. I would deal with the battery first and see if that solves some of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.