Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok 02 envoy 154,000 miles -- I think I might need a new ignition tumbler?? Sometimes I go to start it nothing all the idiot lights and all come on but nothing. Sometime it will start the next time and sometimes it takes a few tries. I was thinking starting there since its a cheap fix.:suicide::suicide:

also, when I use the remote to unlock or lock the car it sounds like there is hardley any power getting to it. Sometimes it doesn't even lock the doors. And also when I turn off the car sometimes the radio volume will go off the radio is still on but no volume. and when I drive at night I swear I see the heads light flicker once in awhile and not when I hit a noticable bump or anything. The gages all show fine no drain when I turn on things etc. Battery is fairly new couple years I think. Could this and the above problem be related??:confused:

and then the intermit wipers work but seem stressed. i will turn them on and they will act like they are getting stuck and will move in a rachety movement sometimes get stuck in a position. Work fine in normal modes.:weird:

also check engine light has come back on giving me the camshaft sensor, camshaft sensor positoning reading is this sensor easy to replace and what will happen when it goes out?::

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
56 Posts
If it's at all ignition switch related, it's the electrical portion and not the tumbler.

Whatever it is, it sounds like a power distribution issue of some sort.

I'd start checking voltage at the fuses while the problems are occurring and see if you can't pin it down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts