Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
'05 Chevy TB EXT
4,644 Posts
QUIT DISCONNECTING THE BATTERY FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT.

YOU ARE CAUSING ALL SORTS OF PROBLEMS WHICH ARE SPENDY ($$$$) AND HARD TO REPAIR.

MODERN VEHICLES HAVE LOTS OF COMPUTERS AND PROCESSORS THAT "GO TO SLEEP" IN A SPECIFIC ORDER.

WHAT YOU ARE SEEING IS A FEW OF THEM HOLDING ON UNTIL IT'S THEIR TURN TO TAKE A NAP.
IF THEY DON'T GET THEIR NAP --- FLYING MONKEYS ARE GONNA COME OUT OF THE GLOVE COMPARTMENT TO INVADE YOUR HOUSE.​

IT'S NORMAL --- QUIT IT!!!!!

·
Premium Member
'05 Chevy TB EXT
4,644 Posts
You're looking in the wrong place.

If you use YT as your proctor --- you may not be getting the good stuff --- if it's on the internet, it is suspect unless it obeys serendipitous logic flow.

There should ALWAYS be a small draw (and possibly a spark) when you reconnect the battery ... but disconnecting the battery is, in the first place --- WRONG.

Whomever is doing that and showing it as a diagnostic procedure or that a spark is not correct, is wrong ... totally and unequivocally wrong. Walk away from such fools.

But I will leave you to your YouTube diagnosticians --- happy trails!

I shan't compete with their logic and your assumptions any further.

·
Premium Member
'05 Chevy TB EXT
4,644 Posts
You've come here, hat in hand after following YT and yet you want to present that misinformation as a possibility.

When the key's OFF - so are the stepper motors on the dash.

You sound like you've quit listening to ill-informed boobs and that's good --- so-o-o-o you came here when YT failed you ... yet you want to argue?

Like I told you the last time --- and THIS IS the last time --- I'm outta here with you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts