Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2002 GMC ENVOY SLT came with a problem. the windshield wipers were faulty. they stop working randomly and freeze and shut off in times of improtance. i went to the dealer for the recall and they said that tis something different( bull sh*t ) but any way. recently i noticed some symptoms. and they occured in this order the car came with the first two and the third occured after installing very small off road lights (thinking its a ground issue) side notes sometimes car takes a lil longer to turn over and sparaticly the keyless entry will take a few times to work

1. when the car is dead and is tried to be started. the headlight washers will spray. (also occurs when the battery connection is touched, not good when ur wiring the battery and u get sprayed with liquid :p )
2. when the head lights, or any other lights like the interior are on and the windows are rolled up if i press the window button to roll them up even tho they are all ready up, all lights on/ in car will flicker.
3. power to the light under the hood doesnt have any power running to it. (checked with volt meter, i was trying to splice it for the lights below)
4. the interior lights that you can "click" on for light will not come on unless the doors are open. or the manual override is on.

not sure what to do. looking for any ideas, help, knowledge etc. i rather do it myself then pay for it. bought the car used so not trying to put unneccessary moeny into:p

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts