Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

121 - 123 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Im almost finished with mine. Im done with the wiring and have the fans in place mocking up brackets. Im curious as to what others have done for lower bracketry.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
if you have the ls1 fans the part with the 3 tabs will be on the bottom and the middle one will slide into the bottom of the radiator. center it up on the rad and push down it will take a little bit of force but will go in and trim the top lip down so it will be the same height as the middle one you don't need to put any seal on the fans but i did. it would be best to use pop rivets to hol thebrackets you will be making. the one on the passenger side will be almost straight down and the driver side will be at an angle. the will both have have offsets in them and just use the factory blots to hold it in, it is a good idea to be able to turn them on with a swith if you did not you can always do it later aas a project but is useful if you visit the track. and since you are doing efans it will be easier to work on other things like changing the tstat or ud pulleys. sorry for the long post but i hope it it helps

121 - 123 of 123 Posts