Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
looking good boyz............reading the threads on "780 tuners" always there every Friday....hopefully we could get enough guys on trailvoy to have a "mediocre meet".....LOL..meaning a little more people!!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
27 Posts
Well today I painted my front end grill, the Bowtie and the chrome strip going through my headlights all black to match my paint.
I also removed the plastic strips on my doors. Gave a cut polish and wax!!!! I'll have to post some pics when i get a chance.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
whoa......mod bug hit ya Leland.....LOL.....pics for sure man.....are you planning to go to the meets on Fridays at UC Leland??

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
that would be cool.....the meet at 780 tuners I met Leland........we were the only Chevy's/GMC's there......there was a lifted Ford and everything else was just rice......I mean imports.........and some srt-4's.......there still rice....

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
27 Posts
I'll be down there around 8:30 ish. I have some family coming over at 6:00 ish.

We'll start at United cycle then maybe head down to Hawerlek park and check it out after!

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,421 Posts
The meets are a scheduled thing. Contact your area rep Ricky81 (click on his name) and see if you can get some guys committed to an area that will accommodate your numbers.

We have had a great time at our get togethers .... and got to meet the local police at the same time :laugh:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.