Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
39 Posts
Hello

Hi, not yet a member of Western Canada, need more posting to be able to join(having hard time at work at this time). Westmount area, 06 trailblazer LT

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Hey Dan Welcome to the forum.

I am sure that there are few guys that would like to see your SS in all it's glory. :thumbsup: Be sure to complete your Profile info under User CP. When you get that thing home make sure you post up some pics in your gallery to give us a preview of the beast!

Cheers

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Hey Dan Welcome to the forum.

I am sure that there are few guys that would like to see your SS in all it's glory. :thumbsup: Be sure to complete your Profile info under User CP. When you get that thing home make sure you post up some pics in your gallery to give us a preview of the beast!

Cheers
No pics....it didn't happen......j/k :crackup:...would love to see pics!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just got the new beast home about an hour ago... I am impressed. I just can't get enough of the engine. I threw pics in my profile if anyone is interested... here's a quick one:

This was the first blue TBSS I have seen, and then on the way home I saw a blue Silverado SS and then I parked right next to another blue TBSS (although the color was darker, so I am assuming it was an 07).

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Just got the new beast home about an hour ago... I am impressed. I just can't get enough of the engine. I threw pics in my profile if anyone is interested... here's a quick one:

This was the first blue TBSS I have seen, and then on the way home I saw a blue Silverado SS and then I parked right next to another blue TBSS (although the color was darker, so I am assuming it was an 07).

Looking good man!! I see you either live in downtown or work in downtown area......love the color.....most common TBSS I usually see is black, white, silver and red.....but rarely see the blue ones.....:thumbsup:...so did you get a good deal on yours???

·
Registered
78 Posts
Good eye, I am living downtown. This was the only empty parking lot I could think of to take some quick pictures.

Unfortunately I can't say I got a "great" deal, but comparing prices around here I am pretty happy for what I paid. (part of me wishes I went shopping in the US, but timing and my patience would not let me :crazy:)

I am sure looking forward to any meets Trailvoy has this summer

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
39 Posts
Count me in, well guys its weather is on our side now, when do we meet? Yahoooooooooo!!!!!:grouphug::woohoo:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
When we set something up........:crackup:.....J/k Melvin.....we should definitely have a meet for sure....

1 - 20 of 79 Posts