Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After Ghoster mentioned it, I remember seeing EDIT buttons available for me on any post outside the STAFF forums. Now it's gone. Was this an oversight while we newb mods are on probation? Or did it disappear because of some bug.

Just reporting anomalous behavior until I understand our super powers better. Always looking for the hidden Kryptonite too.

I edited a misspelled subject line today! Without asking for help! :woohoo: :woohoo:

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
After Ghoster mentioned it, I remember seeing EDIT buttons available for me on any post outside the STAFF forums. Now it's gone. Was this an oversight while we newb mods are on probation? Or did it disappear because of some bug.

Just reporting anomalous behavior until I understand our super powers better. Always looking for the hidden Kryptonite too.

I edited a misspelled subject line today! Without asking for help! :woohoo: :woohoo:
There are only certain forum sections that you have, which is most of the site:

2002 - 2008 TrailBlazer/Envoy Tech- and all subforums

2006 - 2008 TrailBlazer SS Tech- and all subforums

General TrailVoy Discussion- and all subforums

Are you saying that you don't have the edit button in those areas?

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got it. I see the edit button in those locations. I first noticed it missing in the Chapter section, where we have a very active thread on the Missouri run coming up.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
:eek:fftopic: I tried changing my signature around and I only had 2 lines.. and it wouldnt let me change it? I know its a 3 line maximum but I only had 2 lines :weird:

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
and the bar at the top of the page right under the header, is not showing up for me. If I hover over it I can see them, but they cannot be seen otherwise.:cool:

Joe broke it!

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
and the bar at the top of the page right under the header, is not showing up for me. If I hover over it I can see them, but they cannot be seen otherwise.:cool:

Joe broke it!
We're sorry, TrailVoy doesn't support Internet Explorer 8, we only support browsers that actually work :laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts