Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching on EBAY today and found these kits that seems really cheap. I just need to know if these are what people are using and are they safe. They seem to just be a strut spacer. I am used to lowering trucks and not lifting them so I have to say I don't know the best way to lift one. The back spacer is about $50 shipped and the front is $94 shipped. The front one is a 1.75" lift. I was thinking of going with that one to start just as a leveling kit until I decide what kind of wheel and tire combo to go with. If I can level the front out for less than $100 that will be getting done really soon. Thanks in advance for any advice.

· Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
205 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-2009-TRAILBLAZER-ENVOY-XL-4x4-FRONT-1-75-Lift-Kit_W0QQitemZ120425430694QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item1c09ea3ea6&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A1205|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

^^^
that is actually the same as the suspension maxx kit. so it would be like buying from them just cheaper i suppose.
but like stated above do check out markmc his kits are great for the price!!! i am actually going to be switching from smaxx kit to his rather soon

· Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How do you get in touch with Mark. I am always willing to help a fellow member instead of a stranger. I notice that the BDS kit is quite a bit more expensive than the suspensionmaxx on ebay. If it is that much better that is fine. I really just don't know anything about these brand names. I have always been into lowered vehicles and only bought BellTech products. I should let you all know that this is a pavement only vehicle, so I won't ever be putting any real stress on the kit. I just don't want junk either. Let me know if the $400 kit is that much better and how hard is it to install.

· Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
977 Posts
A true member would use markmc! Everyone that has is extremely happy and you are helping a fellow member not a stranger!
:iagree: Support those who give their all to support us! :grouphug: No Brainer! :bonk:

· Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,230 Posts
The kit from markmc is about the same price and he has so many followers he could probably have his own holiday lol. I love his kit!
Thanks Mike and everyone :thumbsup::thx

No holiday for me though... Been hard at work on the
other project for you guys..
Havent even got the tooling for the
2.5" kit payed for yet..haha..

You wont find my stuff on ebay, it was designed for
trailvoy members only to encourage partisipation in the site threads.

And those that have bought kits from me know that i am here
as much as i can be to answer your questions as best as i can.

:thx

· Banned
2004 gmc
26,436 Posts
Let me know if the $400 kit is that much better ...
The BDS kit is critical for functional offroading especially when you have almost 200 pounds of extra weight in the front with a custom steel bumper and winch. They redesigned the upper front shock mount with a structure that can't shear like the OEM mounts. All other lift kits re-use the OEM rubber mounts.

But it doesn't even become a factor unless you're pounding the heck out of the vehicle. You can sleep well at night with Mark's kit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.