Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok today the POS/OEM Front chevy bowtie fell off the front of my truck, 2008 LT TB, Now all I can see it the chrome and the glue that was suppose to hold it on.

I am thinking about picking at the glue for hours and see what it looks like, buying an inlay? but I am having trouble finding a 08 LT Bowtie Inlay, or buying this? :duh:

Ebay Item # 160334662566

Anyone have any pics of this grill on a TB ?

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
154 Posts
funny thing i was just checking that same grill out on ebay but in black.... Does this grill really fit the trailblazer (mines an 08 LS) I would love to know if anyone does have any info on this grill:thx

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
154 Posts
Obvious huge difference in the bumper!!!! That grill that were referring to on EBay is listed to be made for the 02-08 Trailblazer, which im guessing they made the grill shorter to make it fit the older bumper. If theres ANYBODY that gave this grill a try already or knows of someone that has purchased it, hook us up with some info if it really is customized for the older bumper. Thanks for those pics however

Here are the diffrences between the bumpers and grills. please correct me if im wrong.

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Ok today the POS/OEM Front chevy bowtie fell off the front of my truck, 2008 LT TB, Now all I can see it the chrome and the glue that was suppose to hold it on.

I am thinking about picking at the glue for hours and see what it looks like, buying an inlay? but I am having trouble finding a 08 LT Bowtie Inlay, or buying this? :duh:

Ebay Item # 160334662566

Anyone have any pics of this grill on a TB ?
Get a scotchbrite pad and scuff up your bowtie....then spray it whatever color you would like.....then double side tape it back on......Mine fell off last year while washing the truck....I sprayed it and taped it back on....very cheap & easy mod....and looks way better than the gold.:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts