Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2009 non_gmt360 other
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, so, I'm in need of some tires pretty bad. The guy at the dealership suggested the Radial Rover A/T from Dunlop. Seems like a decent tire, and I know that Dunlop has been around for some time.

I got their price, a price from another guy on here, and then TireRack's price (which was the cheapest).

Anyone running these suckers? Opinions on them? It's be the stock size of 245/65R17 I guess (I know nothing about tires. Made from black magic, right?).

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
374 Posts
I had a set of Dunlop Radial Rover A/Ts on my old s-10 blazer, and while they provided decent traction, I was unimpressed with how they began to bulge after not long of a while. I wouldn't buy them again. look at the bridgestone dueler revos if you're looking for that sort of tire.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4 Posts
I have Dunlop Radial Rovers on my 2002 Trailblazer. A good wearing tire and not noisy at all. Good traction in the snow.
My wife's S10 Blazer has had them for about three years and no problems yet.:thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.