Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i got blue lights for the front blinker the one under the headlights the bulb is a 3157 that fight without any problems. I see trailblazers pass me and their light is on when their headlights are on. Now i cant remember if mine ever went on with the headlights and was wondering if some trailblazers the light comes on and some dont. I know its a dumb question but it kinda bugs me but not enough to actually open the hood and check out the problem lol

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
The light under the head light should come on when you have your headlights on.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
The light under the head light should come on when you have your headlights on.
:iagree: :yes: they also blink with your blinker as well

where in essex county are you? you comin to the west paterson meet?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What west paterson meet?

They blink with the blinker but do not go on when the headlights are on or when the parking lights are on.

I'm from livignston. Just 10 minutes away from you. I havent heard anything about a west paterson meet but ill prob be there depending on date and time.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
They blink with the blinker but do not go on when the headlights are on or when the parking lights are on.

I'm from livignston. Just 10 minutes away from you. I havent heard anything about a west paterson meet but ill prob be there depending on date and time.
might have blown a fuse in the back under the rear seat...thee fuse chart is on the plastic cover...but IIRC it might be #36?

http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=51367
^^ theres the thread ^^
April 25th in west paterson right off rt 46...slap yur name up on that list if your good to go :thumbsup:

·
JeTTTstream Automotive Technologies
2007 chevy
642 Posts
If you got them from me they'd work ;) ha.

Sounds like you need _____

Oh the suspense!

-Mike

___load resistors?

·
Registered
2009 chevy
6,431 Posts
Ok so i got blue lights for the front blinker the one under the headlights the bulb is a 3157 that fight without any problems. I see trailblazers pass me and their light is on when their headlights are on. Now i cant remember if mine ever went on with the headlights and was wondering if some trailblazers the light comes on and some dont. I know its a dumb question but it kinda bugs me but not enough to actually open the hood and check out the problem lol
The 3157 has 2 filaments, one for sigs and one for parks. The park light should be on whenever the heads are lit. You also have side marker bulbs, these should be lit as well. If all 4 are out check fuse # 37, rear fuse box.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Halogen

They are blue halogen bulbs. The fuse is not blown. Could it be that the bulb is a 3157 instead of the 3757

·
JeTTTstream Automotive Technologies
2007 chevy
642 Posts
Oh well I stand corrected!

Sounds like bad bulbs.

I have only seen problems with LEDs not working on the low or high intensity....

-Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts